Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thankful Weekend~ =)

Y thankful? Haha~ cz i wan thank people lo! haha~


My weekend starts from Friday night~ My plan 4 fri nite was 2 go 2 Tesco 2 purchase a cake 2 b taken 2 my grandma hse and have simple dinner at home (maggi i supposed) and watched badminton via visual livescore @ tournament software... 
bot d cake cz my mum ask me 2 buy it 2 pray at my popo's hse... 
So, i simply choose a coffee sponge cake lo~ 
mana tau my dai lou aka CCC tiba2 ask me buy Milo wor... i ma shun pian buy n shun pian go bali2 eat with him~ n shun pian watched badminton (World Badminton Championship)....
missed d time i watched badminton tournaments with my family! 
Watched KK-TBH n LCW match~ 


Thanks 2 my uncle, aunty, eric, elvin n emelyn for my Saturday! =)
Thanks 2 popo n ee poh 4 d lunch~ 
Thanks Pei Qi n Pei Lin 4 d Langkawi gift! ^^
Saturday was awesome... An outing with my 'keluarga angkat'~ lol! haha~
spent a day with my uncle n his family! syiok pun~
eric, his dad n mum came 2 fetch me @ 10am... went straight 2 popo hse! =D 
its been abt 2 months since i went 2 visit my grandma... 
went 2 her hse 4 prayers... it was quite a lonely one this time cz me n eric were d only cucu there... 
others bo ti~ lol! all busy so din attend lo... haiz~ 
den i followed eric 2 pick up emelyn(weiwei) from school~ she had sejarah seminar tat morning...
went bec popo hse n elvin had just arrive~ he jz came bec from work~
v had lunch n it was a satisfying 1! miss popo's food ma.... XD

den v played samsung galaxy! haha~ not mine 4 sure~ borrow from cousins lo~
pei qi n pei lin came bec! came bec from ntv7 yuan you hui @ han chiang~ they went 4 colouring contest lo~
this 2 budak gave me 2 key chains from langkawi, 1 for me n 1 for my sis~ =))
den i follow my uncle n his family 2 1st avenue 4 afternoon movie! =D
they usually go out with 2 cars~ i follow eric n emelyn, like usual~ 
watched 'it's a great great world', ate popcorn, walk2 in 1st avenue, bot a bag 4 yinghui, met sharon n alice...
v then had dinner at goodall cafe (opp penang chinese girls school)~
aftr dinner v headed 2 straits quay for Sugar n Fruuze! ^^
Love Fruuze! Frozen Yogurt, they r better den ice-cream! haha~ they have better price too! XD
Thanks 4 d treat! =P


Dim Sum 4 Sunday morning! =) 
Thanks 2 HuaYe friends~ baru kenal meh~ haha! 
jz join them cz i 2 free! haha~ cz i noe CCC n Chai Wei ma~ den i ma follow them lo.. XD
my evening was a lazy 1~  fb-ing, picture-ing, drama-ing n dll~ XD
Lunch was great! haha~ Mooncake courtesy of Chai Wei's mum! ^^
Thank u CW! Like her mum's cooking! =) Nice nice! 
Dinner was also a great 1! 
Went out with Wei Yee n Scaik Meay 2 James Foo Western Food!
Surprisingly they had tv n astro there~ haha! watched badminton lo~
Watched LCW lost 2 lin dan... But it was not a disappointing match! Better match! 
CW Boleh! But have 2 salute Lin Dan! 
Thanks 2 u 2 4 bringing me 2 a nice restaurant that have astro! haha~
Plus Thank U Wei Yee 4 d treat~! ^^

Called mum n v chatted 4 long on badminton! haha~ 


End of My Weekend~ 
Thanks 2 all that bring joy n laughter 2 my weekend! ^^
Looking forward 2 my nxt weekend n nxt nxt weekend!
Looking forward 2 my end of internship! haha~
i wana enjoy holiday!!!! 
good night readers! goodbye 2 my weekend! =)



2 comments:

  1. haihz....
    always a good day for u...
    cemburu betul!
    not like me have to stay at hutan n no where to go, no uncles, anties , cousins , etc....
    sad....
    what else can i do here?????
    haihz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cum penang study lor! lol~ who ask u din go matrix! XDD v can oways enjoy during holiday!!! soon! v go t'ganu play kao2! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))