Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I know

I know i m facing problems!
I know some of them are having problems too!
I know it will happen!
I know I am more worried than anyone else! 
I know i m frustrated!
& I know i cant be happy in the meantime!


I know they cant & I know i can!
I know i will fail if i go tru it...
I know i have a better choice!
I know i may be alone if i am still with my stand!
I know i should be left alone like always!
& I know I hate to be ALONE!






I know it will end!
I know i need luck!
I know i am not listened!
I know i am not heard!
I know i don't want to go! 
But i just don't know what will b a better decision! 

T________T
I know i am down, down, down, down!!!
& I know i want it to be settled ASAP!
I know i want to be happy again!
But i don't really know how and when!
Depressed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))