Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Month~


Yes 1 month~ Exactly 1 month!
1 month 2 go b4 my bdy~ =))
But this 1 month wont be an easy month~

Y so??? Many reasons behind it~
5 tests, 4 assignments, 1 project (presentation n web application), and an FYP...
Besides, i will enter 1 camp, go visit hosp, take care of family prob...
Lastly, 1 STUDY week... meaning final exams soon!!!
Can i go back to December, back 2 my previous Decembersssss when i got to enjoy holiday? ><
I really hate 2 say that i Hate dis year's dec d most!!!! =(

Frankly speaking, i don't have much time 2 study....
I think i may be extremely stressed out this few weeks so, plz bare with me...
I will control myself 2 not being angry o grumpy cz i may become so...
There is jz too much things 2 handle...
I will try n do my best for i pray that my action will bring me 2 a better 2mrw!
SMILE... I will try 2 smile too... =)

Speaking bout BDY... I wish 2 have many wishes cz i m 1 greedy gal... lol... Girls r greedy u noe..
I wan SS3... SS4 also! SS1, SS2....lol
I wont list out all my wishes for wishes told wont come true... haha~  (I duno hw true is dis la i ikut saja) lol
No la, 2 many wishes d so malas wan write out lo~ XD  MALAS Queen~ lol
My wish, ELF forever, I wont regret this! ^^ My heart is with SJ... 


They won 3 MAMA awards 2dy!!!!!! Singapore's Choice, Best Male Gp & Album of The Year!
So happy 2 be an ELF! Happy 4 them, seeing them cry happy tears! Proud 2 c all of u!
Their performance was awesome! SJ MAMA

Ok... Back 2 business... Prepare 4 2mrw's presentation n nxt week test... Logging off with a smile!
Gambateh 2 me n SJ!
Heart SJ!
Btw, d internet line in USM sucks... T.T

1 comment:

  1. pray 4 ur success... jia you o!!! =)))

    http://youtu.be/I0uSn9zXlTw

    <3 <3

    i dwnld the mama award d... can giv u c =))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))