Friday, January 13, 2012

She's A....


Pressured... I'm jz an ordinary student, doing stuff without much understanding... lol.... cham nia! T.T I'l gonna hv 2 c him again nxt sem... D bright lecturer... It wil b a hard course.... Shud work harder in my last sem + enjoy my best-est!


All i noe is tat i m jz a trouble maker... Sorry!
I may nvr get back d RM50, sad? 4 sure sad but m even unhappy as i have troubled a lot of ppl...
Sorry guys! I didn't mean 2 burden 4 of u.... =(


1 more paper coming up 4 final~ Not in a mood 2 study.... Not even in a mood 2 CNY yet...
Jz wana update my self with SJ... lol.. friends r back at their respective hometowns, sis is bec 2...
Cant wait 4 nxt week.... CNY gathering with USM mates, shopping with sis, back hometon, seeing my parents.... So, Gambateh Pei Ing! Do my best in d last paper n great thngs comes soon aftr it! =)


Hmm~ These nights... I hv sleepless nights... Duno hamiksu... Mayb bcz of finals... Really cant sleep well! Hope i recover from this la... I need to sleep well... Dun tel me aftr 16th oni i can slp well.. haiz... studying life, exam life... Jia You Pei Ing!


Btw, i hv got my 1Msia book voucher... Hw 2 spend it?
If its a money voucher den it'l b good... But nw, i mz buy books oni~ We'l c how later...
Shud used it in Png instead of Tpg i guess... Tpg gt oni 1 small POPULAR.... lol~


P/S: My boys r great in Japan, GDA! Sayonara readers.... X) Btw, i got my 1st PR 2dy! =) Sweet-est Guy ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))