Friday, June 8, 2012

Mood...

M back here again... To complain~!
Lol.. Blog... My place 2 voice out anythng i want~~
Dun read if its boring to u~ haha!
wrote 2 release my tension.. wrote 2 make me better~~~

Am sick these few days... Sore throat, Flu & Fever...
Arrrr!!! Hate dis feeling... But what can i do?
Have been sleeping too much~ 
Slept for few hours den wake up few hours den sleep again~
Oh No! Hate it when i m not normal~ lol
I often thought that i wont get sick easily cz i seldom get sick when i was young~
The last time i was sick was 6 months ago... Haiz... 
Need to take care of myself better lo~! Old liao will sick often leh~
But i really duno how 2 take care of myself..
So i dun hv d right to actually care of othrs...
'You need to care for yourself before caring for others'
I failed in this, i noe~
i dun have medicine with me de!!! i hate medicine, u c~ 

Its study week but i havent been studying... NO MOOD!
I only study magazines, blogs, FB~~~Cham~!!! 
I watch movies jz to delete them when i m done...
There's jz 2 much space used up for movies in my hardisc...
Hence, m trying hard 2 watch n delete them...
Its jz so that i can store more KPOP vids... haha
I watch vids on KPOP when i m lonely... They made my day~! 
SJ, SJ M, SJ KRY, BTOB, FTIsalnd, 2AM, BigBang, dll...
If my finals is on them, i guess i will score! lol
Everyday, I on FB, Twitter, DKPOP News, SJ.com, TheStar On9, NST On9, DailyChilli...
Din bec home this study week so that i could study n its bcz tpg is so far!
Bec alone vry sienz~~~ Nid 2 wait rapid, ferry! lol
Waste my time... Bec home lagi waste time, You Tube nia!!!
So, end up here in USM without  much friends cz all bec d lo~~

Lonely study week... But thanks to Zira...
I noe i wont b alone when i have her..
Thanks for d sterpsils n panadol...Thanks 4 d lunch... 
Thanks 4 d library session n thanks 4 d badminton session...
Pity me no chinese friends to teman me... lol
Its ok cz i m in MALAYSIA~ Multinational country~ ^^
Zira was with me since first year!!! Thank U!
M04, BM, BI, coursematesss, FYP partner, M03! 
Thanks to Seha (d cute girl), Ana (RM provider), Fatin (drama provider)! 

Sick liao cant eat good food... haiz.. 
I need good food~! 
Saw good food pictures posted, i oso mau eat..
Can someone bring me to good food? lol
eat roti in room, eat biscuits in room, eat maggi... sienz!!!
I wana confess here that, i HATE biscuits! I prefer BREAD!
i miss my mum's bread... She will make us bread evrdy to school!!!
miss kaya, butter&sugar, peanut butter, sausage, nugget, egg!!!
oh no~ all those goes perfectly with bread!!!
Biscuits make me sick! I hate biscuits cz it will get stuck betwn ur teeeth!
But i have no choice, living alone, biscuits will easily keep u full..
Mau eat good food aftr FINALS~ huhu!
Miss my family!!!! will b bec on father's day!!!

I like eating~! >,<

Have recalled a song these days...
Tekad by Hazami! 
Rmbr singing it during PMR & SPM..
Its a must for Convent student i thnk~ haha
a motivational song~~!

Keseorangan
Menempuhi Ujian
Meneruskan 
Perjalanan

Good luck in FINALS ya all friends!!!
Lunch time... dapao rice den.. 
Bye~!


3 comments:

  1. Jom! sama sama k-pop!
    hahaha, if SuJu is on exam, i can score also..
    XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 38Y *waiwai*: haha~ KPOP test! lol~ XD
    Zi-Fei 妃: Thanks! U too! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))