Thursday, May 8, 2014

After School Club Ep63

I am glad to be a part of ASC Ep63! hehe
Watch this! minute 9 =)
OR
Watch this! minute 1.40 =)
The topic is songs that comfort me.
I replied UKISS Someday!
♥♥♥
When Kevin says Finally! haha
finally a ukiss song after they passed by lots of tweeets on ukiss songs
Kevin is so cute when he says "they keep passing my ukiss!" XD
haha! so i guess i made him so happy! ^^
I am glad i am able to make u smile hehe
Eric mention my name as Pei Ling 89 instead of Pei Ing 89 haha
haha Thanks Eric!!!
Kevin's happy look! =)
Kevin even sang me Someday! wohooooooo!!!
Thanks to my twitter friend from Indonesia,
She saw this live on tv and she told me.
If not i would not know this! hehe
TQ chingu!!! TQ for noticing!

Finally today Arirang uploaded the full ep63!
previous videos i watched did not include my part so i was kinda sad!
Finally!
Thanks ASC! Thanks Eric! Thanks Kevin! Thanks RapMon!Thanks Arirang! ♥♥♥
I am so happy!!! hehe!!! TQ!!!

This little gesture makes me so happy!
The power of KPOP!
Thanks ASC for making it real!
A simple happiness of fangirl =)

Music gives a soul to the universe, 
wings to the mind, 
flight to the imagination 
And life to everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))