Monday, December 6, 2010

Nieshan aka Shan aka Nieshanthhini

She came 2 my hse yesterdy~! Wohoooo~~~~ Who came? Lol~~~ Its Nieshan! The gal below this…. Keke~~~
DSC03594
Miss her sooo much but miss her murukku oso… HEHE!
Love d murukku her mum made… Miss it~! finally i gt 2 eat murukku aftr 1 mth of deepavali.. Haha… But,its ok! I noe she’ll save some 4 me~!!! Thanks shan~!
DSC03596
Hehe… Ate lots of murkku ystrdy… Satisfied?! My family n i esp my mum and sis, v ate d murukku n v ate all of them in oni 1 day! V want more of it act… Keke…
So, shan came n v chattt… she chat with my whole family bout studies, family, life and so on… Then shan n me proceed 2 my room 2 watch a movie… v watched furry vengeance~! The movie was quite funny… D animals are damn mischievous.. Haha,2 protect their habitat wert… Aftr d show,v took picssss… ^^
DSC03581

DSC03582

DSC03589

She went back at 5pm.. Her big bro send her here n pick her up aftr 2 hours… before she went back, i borrowed her Danielle Steel’s novels ( Changes 4 Palomino )… Shell return it nxt year, d nxt time we meet~!
I m goin 2 Popular 2 5 more Danielle Steel’s Novel… finish 3 of her books so far!
Till v meet Shan~! Lovessss~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))