Thursday, December 30, 2010

Birthday Story Part 1~!

With 4 pieces of chocolate theme cakes(dey plan 2 buy 5)
Luckilyyyy not...
Errr,walnut,cheese,banana n moist
(m i rite?)(x sure la)(chocs all d way)
My room was flooded with humans (sa po) at midnite...
Sound of joy and laughter joined d crowd~!
Love d warm feeling...

Thanks guys 4 d cakesssssss!!! 
Not bad having to taste all of our saliva~ Yum~!
Presents were den presented... =)
Love them equally!
I saw a bag n without glasses tat nite,
having tot it was my fren's,
but it ended up 2 b mine!
A new backpack 4 me... : )
Xie2 Peng You Men~!

In it i saw, cello tape!
That's wat i tot of wen i saw dat kind of shape...
But obviously i saw a belt in d bag(its more obvious den d tape!)!
Its kind of sweet having 2 noe they bot me tat!!!
To kuanye: I'll return urs 2dy!
Sorry 4 using urs 4 3 days d... Keke... 
Thanx tat u borowed me urs!
2 b fair, dey bot a near similar white belt! 
Haha...

K,bec 2 d cello tape thng! 
Its a bolster la!
With Winnie D Pooh!
Used it dat nite d... 
Pics~! Pics~! Pics~!
Thanks 2 dis bunch of sa po!!! 
Thank u Ke Li, Kuanye, Jia Min, Kim, Lychee, Chai Wei,
Yoke Teng n Wei Yee + my rm,See Ngar~

Nxt,movie time...
Resident Evil 1!!! 
Slept ard 3am!
Wake up at 9am!
Class at 10am!
End of class 1pm!
Wishes from frens in d 3 hours was great!

Lunch~! 
Acer Centre!
1st Avenue(1st time strolling in it)
Kim Gary!
Cheesy time...
Jay Chou's song in kim gary... many of dem! 
Nice feeling...
Wooolalala~~~
Thanks 2 dis bunch of pm+pk frens!!!!
Kam Sia u guys 4 belanja-ing me my meal...
Xie2~! Happy lo~~~ Free meal ma~ XD
Plus Thanks 4 singing me a Bdy Song in Dennis's car~
Special Thanks dedicated 2,
Ke Li, CCC, Chien Hong, Dennis n Wei Loon~
Sadly v did x take a pic of us 2gthr~! =(
I shud buy a camera soon, shud i?
Chances seldom come, so i mz take d opp wen it comes rite?
 Sad o~~~ Anyway, i'll rmbr dis lunch wit u guys o!

Full!
Satisfied~
Back hostel!
Thanx all!
Rest & Packing~!
Blogging...
Off 2 Balik Pulau Camp~!

Balik Pulau de Ginna!!!
Wo men deng ni o!!!
All d best 2 d campers n us, d facilitators!
We r all in dis 2gthr...
Blog ends wit best wishes 2 all 4 d year 2011~!
Happy New Year Guyssssssss~~~~~~~
Part 2 aftr i m bec from camp lo~!






2 comments:

  1. oi....let me be the first to comment on your blog..haha..anw,i have been planning to start a blog too..about the medical stuffs de la..but maybe in my holiday la,now just too busy now..await its inception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup~! U r d 1st! awaiting ur blog o... Mz announce d o~! Keke~~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))