Friday, July 22, 2011

Disney Songs, my childhood!

Reminiscing my childhood cartoon plus their theme songs! 
Once a Disney fans, always is!  ^^

I grew up watching Beauty & The Beast...
I had watched Aladdin, Pocahontas, Tarzan, Mary Poppins,Snow White & The 7 Dwarfs,
The Lil Mermaid, Pinocchio, Lion King....  
Besides, I love Peter Pan, Hercules, The Jungle Book, Cinderella, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty,
 The Hunchback of Notre Dame...
I like Robin Hood, Alice In The Wonderland, Bambi, Dumbo, Toy story and so~ 
There will be too much to list them all out! Haha~

The lists of songs i liked:
Reflection
Go The Distance
Beauty & The Beast
Colors Of The Wind
You'll be in My Heart
A Whole New World
I Just Can't Wait to be King
Can You Feel the Love Tonight



Hey readers,
Feel free to share with me your favorite Disney Characters, Movies, Songs... =))
cz i may missed out d nice ones.. hehe~
I'll appreciate it! =D 
Lets chit chat on Disney, the all time fav! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))