Friday, July 29, 2011

Friendship Day Nearing!

Thanks guys! Arigato! 

THIS:The latest post that i pasted in my wall in FB:
"I have about 543 friends on Facebook , but when i
 need them , how many of them will be there for me!!
 ??? Click ' like ' if you will be there for me.. Post this
 as your status and see how many people will be there 
for you.. :)"

Seriously i am happy with the feedback!
Feedback =51 likes (d most likes that i got so far!) altou its oni 9.45% of d ppl on my FB list! lol

Still i m glad that ppl still remember me! And thats all! I m happy that way! Simple n sweet! 
With a like, u guys turn my world around! =) 
Hence i often like my friends post to make them feel that i am around, caring and noticing them!

Friends! Friendship day is coming!!! So...... 
Its on the 1st Sunday of August every year! meaning 7th August la dis year! Soon de la!!! 
So, plan la... Plan what u guys wana give me o send me! haha~
Nah~ I dun wan anything la... I'll be happy seeing u guys still fb-ing 2 stay in touch with each other! 
Or u guys can jz like my post or even comment on them! But, Sorry la cz i dont tweet!  
So, follow me in fb n my blog lo~ haha

Till then! Take Care all readers!
Remember 7th Aug k!
Happy Friendship Day to my dear readers! love u all! 
Friends 4eva! Keep in touch o! 

2 comments:

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))