Thursday, April 5, 2012

Master VS Work

안녕하세요!

Did not post any entry on March as i was too lazy...
March was about a camp in Balik Pulau, a visit to Shah Alam, Earth Hour & Cheng Beng...
Its APRIL now~! 
Hyukkie's bdy! =)) Monkey, cry baby, anchovy, Silver Hyuk~ A good guy with sweet gummy smile!
Watched a korean movie 'Please Teach Me English' in korean class today! lol
2 hrs b4 fluid mechanics quiz, i was in korean class watching dat... left w/out finishing d movie~
End up, d quiz was not perfect 4 me...

K 4gt about that~ My main purpose of blogging this time is to voice out on MASTER..
Hmm.. The question: Should i study master?
Some responds that i get, study la, this world is becoming more competitive.. Study more... Last time few graduates nia... Now many graduates d, ppl wan master pulak.. lol apply la, if dun wan later reject lo..
Dun study la... What will u do aftr ur master? Study phd lo... Aftr phd? lol~ No nid study la... Same oso cz u dun really noe wat u will work as oso... lol~ ppl dun dare hire u cz u gt phd lo, nid pay u more ma!
Advantages, MASTER title lo... Become student 4 a year gok lo... Hmmm... No need work yet lo...
Disadvantages, not really interested in studying d leh (study 18 years d)... studying journalssss~ lol
Maths schl offer mixed mode, research mode n study mode... Mostly take mixed mode, study 1 sem den research 1 sem~ Heard abt research jiu scary! FYP oso cant do on my own~ how 2 do research la?

ok lo.. dun study... den ma work lo~ Work as wat r??? INTEL again r? Dun wan le.... Not interested in factory based work... Hmm... how leh?  Friend say, go Singapore lo! OK lo~ go there can do what leh? My English is Manglish~ Rojak Language i know la... lol~ Interview how 2 pass wor like dat! ==
Hmmm.... Work in tpg? Do what leh? Png... Hmmm~

My life was rather smooth sailing, haven't been so stressful as i did not think much on my future... Was a simple person that let things come by as it is... When it comes, it comes... Haven't really use my brain to think hard... Aftr form 5, was not ready to go college, so end up in form 6 at hometown with family lo~ Easy  life minus the examination la of course... Den apply UPU... Only love maths ma apply mostly Maths.... Easy entrance, accepted by USM.. PTPTN vry mahuan wan 2 apply so i gv up~ Den JPA, ask sis help me apply from home... I din do anythng pun~ lol den easy life come, JPA sponsor me~ I let things come naturally in my past life... But this time, i nid 2 think hard n choose d!!!

So now, think until kepala mau pecah d~ HOW??? hmm... still thinking~ nid more advice!!! Come on ppl, advice me! ==! Shall discuss with family~ Shall do research~ Its time 4 me to think carefully.... 1st step, 2 o not 2 apply master...  if yes, master lo... if no, 2nd step d, work mana n apa....

Signing off... *headache*headche*

P/S: Hate last minute people...
       Will be off to Ipoh, KL n T'ganu 4 my last mid sem break~
       Pray 4 my future n pray 4 my FYP!
     

1 comment:

  1. haritu wakil robert bosch datang school. dia ada bagi list nama syarikat yg sesuai untuk math.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))