Monday, April 30, 2012

The Last...

Tears flow like river during this moment....
Those words were printed in our last session of the schedule! I never understood the deep meaning of it until the time comes! I thought when it ends, i will not cry as i never had a deep friendship with those kids and i will not be crying when the kids left... But, its a diff story when the ending came...
Deepest thank you to all juniors and seniors who worked hard 2gthr with me at this camp!


Cried two days, two nights... 
Missing my sister, my parents, my family... Missing home!!!
Thinking of my last camp with She Fu members, I cried...
Cried cause of problems.... worried on the water, assignments, FYP...
Thinking of my last year in USM, tears flow again...
Cry cause i have to move on even i don't really want to say goodbye!
I hate goodbyessss...
Cry because i m proud of She Fu! Proud of my She Fu mates! Proud of juniors!
Tears runs because i'll be leaving when i just get to know some of you... 


The two days camp was heart-warming.. Although i did not interact much with the kids, I can also felt the kids' heart. They were so passionate on our camp, mayb because its our third camp on BP and some of them knew our existence and we had develop friendship earlier. The kids were cute... I saw them play, laugh, cry, shout... I love seeing them!!! 


The only thing i regretted in all our camp was not knowing the kids well enough... I can pick out the reasons... main reason, I cant read their name! I cant rmbr their faces and name too... There were too many of them! Besides, i didn't know how to interact with them... But, i am always happy to be able to see those facilitators interacting with their kids... Happy to see how those 1st year esp talking playfully, becoming friends to those little ones! You guys made me proud of u all! Its only the 1st experience for some of you, but the interaction you all made with the kids was beautiful.. Proud to see my juniors! The second year friends were growing ever since you guys entered She Fu!
Proud to also see the guys that fought with me during our She Fu life too, the seniors! You guys r great! Proud of She Fu 2011/2012!!! 


The story on a boy who wished a wish that he knew no one could be able to do it was inspirational, the sharing session for the kids lead by Ben n Qing Li was heart touching. The video made by Sam was full of memories! The heart to heart session dedicated to us seniors was heart warming! All these sessions were emotional ones! Thanks to all awesome She Fu members for making the camp meaningful! Thanks to the juniors who find time to have the last session for us seniors on the ending of the camp! Crying thinking of my sister, my parents, my family, my friends, my life made our heart less ache... Crying relaxed your mind.. Tears shed are sign of a pure heart! i m happy to hear the thoughts of some of u... If can, i wanted to hear all of u speak, but i noe time doesn't let us do more... Anyway, thanks to the guys u spoke nice though of us seniors... To those whom i didn't hear ur confession thanks also for existing in my life! Life couldn't get better without u guys!  ^^ Haha! Sorry coz i wanted to listen more but i myself wouldn't talk more! I just don't know how to put my thoughts in words! Sorry!


As what i told you guys, I am really happy to see She Fu growing... Am happy to make more friends! Am happy to have you all... Am happy to have the seniors with me... She Fu painted my uni life with awesome colours! My life was beautiful with those colourful memories! Thanks She Fu! I hope my juniors will have their uni life painted with nice memories of them entering She Fu and joining the activities! We are one big family! ^^ 
Sorry as i am not good in expressing myself... A simple THANK YOU is what i wanted to convey to all of you! 

P/S: sorry, the arrangement of the post was bad... duno how should i write... its my best d! Thanks all! A million thanks to She Fu mates!!! Thanks for your existence! ^^


你快乐所以我快乐!
谢谢情爱的朋友们!!! 
社服加油!

1 comment:

  1. Time flies huh? =) If I remembered correctly, I've told you this before when you first came in to USM wahahah.

    Anyhow, I wish the best for your finals. You will not be seeing me around any longer from June onward. I accepted a job as a Copywriter from a company in KL, and I will be relocating myself there.

    Only God knows how will your life will turn out as the years pass by... but He knows best, and again... I wish all the best to you.

    The sky and the seasons change with time, but He is like the ageless rock... and anyone who seeks Him will always know where He lie.


    The night wind passes by.

    Wilson Khor W.H. @ Seymour Nightweaver
    www.rippling-ripples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))