Monday, January 14, 2013

Mental Breakdown!!!!

T_________T
Wae??? Wae??? Wae???
I should have shown up in KLIA 2dy too!!!
Haiz~~~ Regretted!!!
Was so happy shopping today that i didn't want to waste my time and money going to klia again 2dy~~
Should have just stay in KLIA for 2 nights, sleeping in benches on a cold air con airport la!!! Haiz~~

Wae?????
Today was much more livelier! Yesterday's fans was so little... I should have gone to see SJ, SJ Prince Manager, Infinite, EXO, KARA, CNBlue, FIsland, B1A4, 4Minute, Beast, Tan Boon Heong, Lee Chong Wei, Lee Yong Dae!!!
OMG!!! My biases!!!!!!!
T________________T

Wae yesterday and today so big difference, yesterday, idols walk soooo damn fast, today, they went shopping in KLIA!! This is so unfair!!!! OMG!!! I should have been there!!!! Arrrrghhh! Mental Breakdown seeing tweets from fans!!!! Wae i did not show up at KLIA! Wae KLIA soooo damn far!!!!!!!! Wae i book hotel 2night!!! Wae i didn't waste my time for them!!! Wae????

WAE....................................
This is so so wrong!!!!

Anyway, will enjoy GDA 2mrw to d utmost!!!! Nights peeps!

Sis & I! and bro too~ haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))