Monday, January 14, 2013

SHINee & BtoB

WOW! 13 Jan, is the day!!! It's the day i saw k-pop artistes for the 1st time in my life!!!!
LUCKY me!!!!!!!! =)) Really really lucky!

Ok here it goes, originally they were scheduled to arrive ard 9.50pm at klia.. So i was hoping to see them as my train will arrive at 9.05pm, therefore i assumed i could catch them arriving at 9.50 at klia via KLIA Express...

My journey starts with my sis forgetting her water bottle (no drinking water for us T__T) and we bought the wrong ticket to kl sentral... The ticket seller sell us the 13 February ticket instead of January! LOL!!!!!  Nevermind abt that unlucky incident...

Anyway i arrived safely with my sis n bro in kl sentral at 9.30pm (late train)... My planned was to stay at klia just to try my luck in meeting any k-pop stars. So, 10pm we went to klia by Airport Coach, RM18 for an adult two way ticket. 11pm we arrived. I guess there will be no chance on seeing SHINee and BtoB (both were scheduled to arrive on 13th)... So we were wandering around n my sis wanted to take a seat at the domestic arrival but i decided to go forward to see around, n surprisingly we heard ppl screaming while we were heading forward!!! @.@ OMG! They just arrived???? So what else, we ran like hell with our luggages, passes many uncles, and ran towards their car!!! Just follow the flow lo... Hehe... Saw a guy with glasses n cap! Tall guy.. Sungjae? I wasnt sure whether they were SHINee o BtoB cause i conclude that SHINee must have arrived 1st.  But that guy was not Sung Jae, is was Choi Minho!!! XD Ok, he's d 1st Korean idol i saw in my entire life!!! Saw few more members but don't know which is which, everything happened way too FAST! My sis saw Key, i don't really rmbr if i saw him o not!!! Wasted! Didn't saw Taemin, JongHyun and Onew... Sad...

Then we went back in and waited for BtoB in the higher ground hoping to see a clearer view~ While waiting i took out my camera wanting to record them! :) Not long later, saw Minhyuk, Peniel, EunKwang, Ilhoon~~~ OMG! arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! XD My eyes didn't manage to catch ChangSubs, HyunSik n SungJae... =(  Sad!!!! We were vry sad to not catch a glimpse of SungJae (our maknae)!!!! They were walking so damn FAST! We didn't ran to their car this time as we waited on the stairs with our big luggages!!! Haiz.. I should have ran to their car... Was really hoping to see that SungJae! Arghhh!!!

SO, that was it la, my 1st day in KL for GDA! Sad and happy! >,<
This was what called LUCK!  =D

Seeing them alive in front of me, that's really lucky for me... LUCKY! =)
Sleeping now @ KLIA....
Hoping to catch more idols later... But i don't know what time they are really arriving as you can see, SHINee and BtoB arrived later than expected... @@
Hoping for LUCK 2mrw to see Super Junior, FT Island, CNBlue, Infinite, EXO and etc.....
Keep our fingers cross!

BTOB! 7 of them! =)) Spot them?

Poor MinHyuk, that fan just throw d bear to him twice...

Sis and I

Siblings~


Annyeong! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))