Wednesday, June 19, 2013

One Great Step

Yeah 1st step into the land of Borneo, Sabah! 
In Mesilau Nature Resort, KK for company retreat!
It's only been week 2 since i am in DHi but i am here in a company retreat! 
kekekke

Trail to Mt Kinabalu! Who wanna climb up Kinabalu with me???


View at the resort! C the sky above so nice!

The reception area...

KK and KL office staffs~

Newbie only listens~ haha!

We sucks in treasure hunt! lol

Drinking Siopon... Drank rice wine and red wine that night!

We, the one who climbs 1km up the hill... haha!

with Faraheen from CMD..

The  starting trail to Kinabalu!

 Stop, rest and picture time! ^^

Porters playing... Er, coins i guess... 

They carry that much and it's expensive to hire them!

Breathtaking view!

Can't c the top of Kinabalu T__T

Like!

Journey ends...
and flight got delayed! lol!!!

Btw, my favourite line these days:

After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can rest only for a moment, for with freedom comes responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not yet ended - Nelson Mandela 

P/S: One Great Step is the theme for Infinite's 1st world tour! N they will come to KL on October! Eeoteokhe! Infinite and SJ coming in October!!! Must save money now!!! Keke~
Anyway, need to be more hardworking in working life! Need to help ownself cz there's no 1 there to help u in everything... U will not be spoon fed every time! Need to learn this a lot! Need to get use! Need to have initiative! Need to succeed! Need to do well! Need to be more social-able~ There's just to much to learn in life! All the best to all readers, and to me too! ^^ I'll learn a new thing everyday! Be positive all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))