Friday, June 7, 2013

You Are...

You Are Never Stuck! 
Your Brain Is Capable Of Great Change!

Just wanna share an inspirational story...

Autobiography in Five Short Chapters by Portia Nelson

Chap 1: I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. I am lost. I am helpless. It isn't my fault. It takes forever to find a way out.

Chap 2: I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I pretend I don't see it. I fall in again. I can't believe I am in the same place, but it isn't my fault. It still takes a long time to get out.

Chap 3: I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I see it there. I still fall in. It's a habit. My eyes are open. I know where I am. It is my fault. I get out immediately.

Chap 4: I walk down the same street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it.

Chap 5: I walk down a different street.

During the period after graduation till now, I had experience these 5 short chapters...
But now i had rewrite my life... I am writing my own Chapter 6...
Being new, I need to be strong! I need to adapt and work hard!
Best of luck to me! I will learn to LOVE and to be LOVED!!!

Just know that everyone falls sometimes, and when this happens, get up on your own!
You are responsible of your own doings...
Keep in mind you are a genius!
You are never stuck! Your brain is capable of great changes! =)




Yes ME! My brain will help me go through difficulties! 
Yes ME! My path will be a meaningful one!
Yes ME! I will walk a wonderful life!
Yes ME! I will try the best!
I will do the best!
I will be the best!
Yes ME! Thank You Woohyun! Thank You KPOP!

P/S: Malaysian Inspirits are waiting for Infinite! Keeping fingers crossed!
P/S: the picture is my inspiration! My phone lock screen wallpaper!!! Thanks Namu!

Think Positive!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))