Monday, January 3, 2011

Part 2 arrives...

Surprised~!
A small present was on my table...
Knew it was from my room mate once i look at it~ ^_^

Busy busy busy...
Pack+Blog~
So,i did not open d present yet...
Back from camp n i'll c 2 it~

On d 29th Malaysia won AFF Suzuki Cup~!
31st Holiday~~~ No difference pun~
Cz i'll spend my off day in BP,
bside's spending my bdy there...
Opps,gt diff, 
othr facilitator of BP camp wont b skipping fri classes~!
They'l al b in camp on time! 
2gthr v wil b spending 4D3N in Chong Teik Primary!
Me, lect canceled my fri class... x diff 4 me~

6.30pm,in bus off 2 BP...
Suddenly,dey sang bdy song 4 me o...
30+ of them...  =)
8pm my bdy cake arrived...
Bdy song 4 me again... T.T 
3rd time d... XD

Bout d cake,
Purple de... Sui! My colour~!
But den i oni gt 2 eat it on d 1/1/11...
Cz dey say eat during meeting 
den 4gt den end up 010111 nia eat lo~!

B4 sleep, meeting lo... 
End of 30/12/2010~!
Next blog a bit bout d camp~~~
Lazy 2 write... 
Mayb a short n sweet 1 will do~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))