Sunday, February 27, 2011

I WISH~

I wish............................................

my Chinese is good~ As in i can speak n read! I dun mind not  knowing how 2 write cz i m a lazy writer... XD

I wana list out some of d thngs tat i faced becz of my poor chinese:

i cant read lyrics on mv~ i oni sing melodies in songs~ humming d music lo... sad thing right! ming2 gt lyric in frnt 2 help me sing but it act didnt help me at all.... T_T 

same as in dramas.. so i oni watched taiwan drama cz dey speak chinese! TVB drama long time x c cz dey talk cantonese, i x paham! T_T

in fb my fren owiz post links in Chinese, i wanted 2 noe more but as it is written in mandarin i ignore terus!

i seldom eat nice food, good food, famous food... cz i duno wat dey selling... hawkers often write d name of d food in Chinese n i was like, i duno wat they sell la, eat chicken rice la~ haha...

it takes time 4 me 2 find translation... time wasted 4 searching... i wish i already noe d meaning! but sometimes, its worth d time 2 search 4 d meaning.. but still if i could und it without having 2 translate, i will b more happy~ try using this on9 dic guys: http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php

sometimes i cant campur wit frens tat talk chinese~ duno wat they gossiping o wat they talking abt lo..
tats y i often bergaul wit malays n bananas n indians when i m young~ From Form2-5, i m seated wit Indians nia...  in school my gang is mostly Indians... In NS my gang is Malays~ In F6 Chinese lo~ cz whole class chinese ma, n i m d quiet-est student... Scare of saying d wrong words, scare of ppl  teasing me, saying tat my chinese was wrong... T_T nw in Uni, of course m surrounded wit Chinese... but still i can c d gap... i m not as good as dem...

my kepala will pening wen i saw lots of words in chinese... haha~ cz d words were like alien 2 me! den, eye pain d~ dun wan look, ignore dem! haiz~ teruk lo~

now abt magazine~ magazine on entertainment... wen i saw jay chou's article in Chinese, i wanted 2 read so much but........ hence, i was always thnkng y x ppl do an english version of d Chinese Entertainment Industry? so tat i can read d article tat i wan abt my favourite artist, actress, actor, singer n etc... So sad... Some1 plz help us, d bananas k... I wan an English edition article... haha~

I wish i can speak confidently in Chinese n read correctly in Chinese charater~! There lots of good in knowing Chinese.. Proud 2 b Chinese but x proud cz not knowing Chinese is a bad n sad thng~ Haiz... Gambateh LPI! =))

3 comments:

  1. u done weli well in communicate with chinese liao~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo,at least u can talk and listen to mandarin lo...sometimes i'm also suffer in same problem when u all talking hokkien since i dont understand~~Next time when we free again then we can outing and eat delicious food together lo ...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sympathetic friend can be quite as dear as a brother. So HEY my brothers~! Yo! I would say, A faithful friend is the medicine of life. Thanks guys! Thanks 4 reading my blog! N hey, mayb someday i'll write something in Chinese here~ =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))