Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Day(d earlier post) n Night of 9/2/11~

Easing my mind with friends that come my way~
M happy by having them cz they really made my day~
D previous post was during my sad moment~
It seems 2 end so fast~ GOSH~!
1 word that changes this moment, FRIEND~
A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed~
Common phrase yet meaningful~~~
Glad 2 have groups of noisy n loud friends...
Happy at times,arguing with them, joking with them, sampat-ing with them~
Haahaa... My day ends differently~
With a smile on my face....
D bad day has gone...
Now i m able 2 smile again~
Thanks friends....


I would say, it actually started when i received an email from a friend..
A mail called 'Beautiful Phrases'~ Thank u~! ^^
With beautiful, meaningful n thoughtful sayings, i love all d 10 statements...
I'll share it in my blog soon... Next post k! Bz nw~ Keke~~~

As a friend myself, i'll b glad if i had made a friend's day~
So, mayb, there'll someone that feels d same way i do, receiving this mail changes my mood.... ^^
I had forward this mail n i m glad i did... Cz i can c my fb with ppl posting these... =)

The next thing that makes me smile again is, all d comments in fb 2dy~! : )
Happy 2 b able 2 play with u guys in fb~ Haha~~~
Joking n saying nonsense in fb... Haha~~~ Like the way it is... ^^
Happy nite~! But hey, its morning d... Haha~! Morning peeps!!!


Happy~ Lalalalalalalala~~ Have a nice day guys!!! ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))