Monday, February 28, 2011

That's what friends r for!~ =)

M blessed 2 b ard friends~
M starting 2 appreciate friends...
B4 dis i often c fren as sumore who's there 2:
1) chat with u.... bla bla bla~~~
2) teman u eat... i LLLLLLL d~ kia eat!
3) laugh wit u...hehe hehe~
4) ki-siao ing wit u...lalalalalalala~
5) let u copy their work.. keke~
6) play wit u.. hiak hiak hiak~!
7) etc...
Recently, i felt that there r more than dis that a friend could gv u~
Perhaps i hv less friend o i seldom express myself.
Hence, i could not c d othr side of what a sincere friend is like~
I found out that friends are not only there 2 entertain u, accompany u all d time...
A friend could do more............
A friend would console u o even gv u d strength 2 carry on!
I saw it~ M glad 2 c d wider picture of what a true friend is about!

M quoting quotes as a way 2 show my appreciation 4 having friends ard me, by my side~
Appreciate friends~! May god bless u all! =)



A true friend is the greatest of all blessings,
 and that which we take the least care to acquire...

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though
he knows that you are slightly cracked!

A single rose can be my garden... 
a single friend, my world.....

Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, 
by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief~!

There are big ships and small ships,
But the best ship of all is friendship...

There's nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted.

A friend is someone who understands your past,
 believes in your future, 
and accepts you just the way you are....

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out~~~

Each friend represents a world in us, 
a world possibly not born until they arrive, 
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born~!

You only meet your once in a lifetime friend... 
once in a lifetime....!!!

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow...
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead...
Just walk beside me and be my friend...

To know someone here or there 
with whom you can feel
there is understanding
in spite of distances or
thoughts expressed...
That can make life a garden~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))