Monday, March 28, 2011

230311->270311

last post 4 march2011...

230311
SPM result day~
Sis=straight A's with mix A+,A n A-....
Cousin bro from Penang=all A's except 1B...
Congrats o u 2~ =))
Happy 4 u 2~~~! =D

240311
my sis is here in usm!!!
yay.. its d 1st time i saw her aftr she bec from her ns days... 
i act ask her 2 cum cz i wana hv a chat wit her on spm results... much 2 talk bout 2 her... 
miss her ma... haha~ 

250311
a usual day except at nite... cz i took my sis 2 pm ( pasar malam ), its in jelutong... opens only on friday nite...
v went with liew chi khong... luckily x rain! tot will rain d cz cheng beng cuming ma~
he's a funny fren of mine... he's ok wit evrythng n answered 'ON' most of d time wen my frens n i ajak him out~  
many ppl beh song him, including me la... cz he x nid study oso so pandai ma~ haha! 
his fav: games n anime... a comedian tat doesnt enjoy fb(football) n dota~
btw, wana thank him 4 belanja-ing my sis n i on some food... 
b4 arriving at jelutong pasar malam, saw a car broke dwn in bukit gambier...saw a stupid guy throwing stones at rapid bus... den saw a father scolding n slapping his daughter in PUBLIC!~ OMG!!! haiz~~~ kesian dat gal... 
den dapao food 4 kuanye, ke li n shu yi~~~
b4 bec usm, he asked my sis n i a question tat had caught our mind... v was like... oh no! i m caught! d answer was soooo true! 


d following is d q:
"1 day a snail fell into a 10meter deep-well.... in a day, d snail can climb up to 3meter but it will fell dwn 2meter aftr her attempt.... so, how many days does d snail takes to come out from d well?"
i let u guys thnk 1st la... answer is on d bottom page~ =) thnk carefully its act vry easy~ 

260311
rainy days.......
12noon start journey 2 1st avenue... =) 
its my 2nd time there n 4 my sis, surely is her 1st visit la.. haha~
kim gary + shopping~ shop til drop... T.T
like kim gary cz its purple n it serves cheese!!! huhu~~~
5pm bec tpg... 6.30pm bus... b4 8pm arrived....
at strawberry from cameron... thnx 2 my cousin tat came 2 visit my parents.. 2 bad i din saw him cz i x yet bec lo.. haha...
earth hour... our home, jz close d unnecessary lights... tv was on 4 sure.. keke...
den, lights on at 9.30pm.. 
HAPPY~~~
my prizes were here....finally!!! =)
c d below pics 4 more info... keke...
Really Very Happy lo... Damn Happy...
laalalalalalalalalalaaalla~~~~~~~~~~~~~

270311
12noon wake up... 3pm out 2 tpg pc fair n taiping sentral(ts)... 
bot laptop case in d fair... RM10 nia.. blue de...
bot 3 umbrellas 4 d rainy days... mine, sis n ke li's... 
4 d items from ts, c pics la... =D
7.30pm bec png... ard 10pm arrived... supper=burger wit keli n kyo.... =)

cute sis... 
                                           
me myself n i...

 wong kok's polo butter bun n egg tart... like!!!

d shorts=sis bought 4 me de....
d shirt=from galaxie mag... i won it! =))

d bio-essence product=gift from her world mag... i won!!! 
d chipmunks @ Chip=from guardian wit love... i collected stickers n i gt dis! 
Happy~~~

with my new toy, CHIP... 
 n mum at d bec....
wakakakakaka...
                       
 products of d day...
a bag, 2 wallets, a watch, 2 hair clips, a mirror...
n my free gifts... 
erm, + a 30% discount kim gary voucher(not in pic)
my new hp pouch is not in dis pic 2(brown pouch)~

mint ice-cream n belgium waffles from nelson's in ts...

 RM1.40 egg tart from seremban siew pau stall in tpg...

my new RD mag~~
d up 1 is oct2010..
d dwn 1 is apr2011...

sis new hp... it costs me RM600... T.T gonna ask her 2 lend me use 4 weeks... 
keke... its Nokia's C5-03...

d left 1 is my new nail polish colour (navy blue)
d center, my sis bought weeks ago...
d right 1 i bought 4 my mum months ago... 
whch wan nice? hehe...

my new nail colour... 
courtesy of elianto... 
from left: skin colour, navy blue, light blue n light purple...
again, whch 1 nicer? 
hehe...



tats all  dear readers...
need 2 start working hard 4 my tests...
4 tests 4 dis week...
enuf of leisure,  study time  has cum..
den assgnmts 2 pass up...
add oil 2 me...
awaiting my family 2 find me on  dis sat nie..
i'll b goin 2 my grandma hse 4 cheng beng..
yay, gonna c my cousins soon...
but b4 tat i 'll have 2 concentrate on my studies...
need 2 catch up wit all d new thngs d...
wish me luck~
audios!

P/S: 8 days... cz  on d 7th days, d snail will need 3 more meters 2 complete d climb... hence, it'll complete d climb on d 8th day! 
gt caught? haha... steady... try asking others... keke~ 

4 comments:

  1. Why 8 days? Not 10days meh? >.<

    So syok u gt a lot of gifts! Come share share with me.. hehe..=P

    Gambateh with ur tests ya~ +u!! ^.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i pun ingat is 10days... lol... kena tangkap ad.. btw, the pic u and your bio-essence, u mcm tak pakai baju!! lol!!btw, syok nia u... i so envy you and your sister, my sister always scold me nia...haiz...tadi kena marah kao lat kao lat... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ziera : keke~ da jadi buruk le...

    @ liying: haha~ yalo 10 lo... me oso terkena jerat! >< share wit u r? okok~ let u c d pics meaning share d rite? XD share d lo! haha~ u gambateh in finlas k! =))

    @ ng : yes! terkena d~ haha... lol... mmg gt same la~ but i pakai baju de!!!!!!! ur sis 2 serious le... i takut 2! y kena marah? bila mau cerita 2 me? haha~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))