Friday, April 8, 2011

Frustrated! =(

Frustrated! 
Felt like i did not do my best~~~ I am not giving my all! But i have limits... May b my limit is often less then others... Prob i will b d losing 1 at all times...

Last week is abt tests, FOUR tests in a week...
Dat wed, i have 2 tests... 1st 1 was ok... most prob cz its d 1st test in d week...
d 2nd test was at dat nite, an hour aftr d 1st test... ==  i went 2 d test hoping 2 help increase my coursework marks la... but it doenst seems 2 help much! It oni help increase my test marks by 1 mark oni! lol~~~ x diff at all la!!! frust!!!!!!!!!!! cham lo!
D 3rd paper was vry stressful! Online test whch is x act on9 la... Cuma guna a software in d comp la... but i on9 during d test~ chatting with ke li to discuss abt test answr~ n fb 2 get answr from fren! >,<
I created history dat fri! it was d 1st time i prepare for a test in less den 12 hrs' time! D worst part is, that subject was d subject that often makes me wana ignore it! Haiz!
I din listen 2 d lecture, din do labs, din do assgnmts, din study, din touch d book!!!
N wen test 2 came, i hv less den 12hrs 2 read! GOD~
1st time in my life... haizzzz~ d end product, dis test still ok~ din expect le...
but d 1st test of this subject really cham... m listed as d weak students~ Haiz!

N dis week, abt assgnmts...
1st assgmt i drew a rabbit! I chose a vryvryvryvryvryvry simple object 2 draw! realise this aftr i saw my frens' drawings... lol~
Felt tat i m useless... Not wanting 2 spend more time drawing a complicated 1 (may b due 2 d nxt assgnmt + my mind is in a holiday mood) lol! ...
At last was sad see-ing othrs with a WOW drawing like, a pokemon or digimon or disney character and even a doreamon~
Haiz.. mine was like d useless~~~ T.T  Its like, kanak2 pun boleh buat~

2nd assgnmt... Group work... but i shall call dis my effort + internet's resources... ==!
1 teamate, gv me his work~ Ok... C tru! Internet cut n paste resources... lol.. i can do it by my own 2 la... haiz~ it did not help much in our assgnmt... haiz~
another teamate.... she's oways tat bz~ mayb she's not~ i duno! she's oways d perfectionist + d last minute person... so, she's soooo bz tat i did not dare 2 ask her do d assgnmt... cz she loves 2 luan me! oways bising me dis n tat...2 prevent dis, i jiu quietly do d assgnmt on my own... but it was like effortless...

started dis assgnmt on sunday i thnk (4gt d... keke~)... till wed, i did half of it d~ Yeah~ assgnmt due fri~
thursday sucks!!! went 2 d gal's room at midnite 2 do my assgnmt... unluckily, my laptop shut down unexpectedly twice!!! cz d gals in d room takes turn 2 'ter-sangkuytkan' their leg with my laptp charger... T.T  shud hv put battery in my lappie! haiz~~ arghhh! my docs... unsave! redo! argh!!!
sorry lappie! didnt mean 2 hurt u... sorry 4 making u unhealthy~ haiz...
so, i left her room abt 4.30am, telling her tat i dun wan do d!!!!!!!! frust!!!
cz d latest document tat i have written has disappear due 2 d twice unplug incident~ haiz!!!
pek chek d, bec room sleep!!! i have 2 learn 2 SAVE documentsssssssssssssssssss~ argh!!!!!

told her i'll go 2 lab 2mrw aftr class 2 complete d assgnmt~
i did so~~~ prepared 2 pieces of roti, a box drink of anlene, a packet of oat krunch and a packet of cheese biscuit... tats wat  i ate 2 tahan till 5pm in lab... was in lab frpom 11.30 till 4.30pm...
i chose 2 do my assgnmt in comp sc lab cz d comp is bigger! haha~ i like it~ maklumla, my eyes x good ma...
do till 70% of d assgmnmt d~ 4.30 b4 bec save assgnmt lo~ but!!!!!!!!!!!!
at 7.30pm, i found out tat i didnt save d latest 1!!! GOD~~~~
S.O.S!!! Lychee... i nid u! Nid u 2 go d lab 4, comp 18 to search 4 my documents!
She found it~ Yeah!!! But she send me d WRONG 1!!! GOD~~~~
I told her clear enuf lo in phone... sumore sms her le~~~ haiz! x my day la~ luck was x on me!
She had left d lab n she cant rush bec b4 d lab close!
K!!! decided! i went 2 d lab myself at 9pm! (act is wit my sis)
What d HELL!!! d document is not there~~~ Lychee say she did not delete it de~
BUT BUT BUT~~~ d comp desktop is completely diff~~~ aftr 1 hour, d my doc was x there d!!!! argh!
i saw matlab application running in d comp... d desktop thngs has lessen by half!
That is d comp i used from 11.30-4.30!!!  But d comp has been cleared! ada org cuci it d! haiz~
GOD~~~ my assgnmmt!!!

went bec room... telling my teamate tat d doc GONE... ask her 2 help me do a bit lo~ she told me beh hiau~
haiz~~~ me oso beh hiau la~ copy n paste n edit me eh hiau~ haiz... bec room terus do assgnmt!!!
4am finally i finsh d assgnmt! haiz~ without d help of my teamates... help from sis lo~
but i told a teamate 2 help me check, print n complete d table of contents 4 me~ d rest of d job i gave it 2 her! i wana sleep~ wana rest my eyes! GOD~ wat a day!
I nid 2 learn how 2 SAVE documents la~~~ my sis keep on asking me 2 save n save n save my docs...
yea, my sis is wit me in my room~ XD culik her wit me... loves her companion~ wont feel so lonely ma~ XD

idk y god gave me dis challenge... idk... but i have survive it at last!
missing documents 3 times! god! redo 3 times! god!
y oh y? y oh y? idk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is it 2 test my patience?  less sleep... haiz~sorry my bijik mata~ =(
god really wana play wit me le.. haiz~
its ok! i dun mind d... i act go tru it patiently enuf... i finish my work! am glad tat i had!

fri = assgnmts due date... finally can say bb 2 assgnmts!!!
fri = bec hometown... oh yeah~ but b4 bec....haha~ gt lots of plan d!
fri = sis's fren in png! kai2!!!!!
fri = wear new baju! same pattern wit sis' !  i like it~ =))
fri = wana bring my sis 2 sing K! (i wana scream!) argh!!!!!!!!!!!
fri = x class day.. dis sems' classes has ended~

till then~ haiz~ hope fri will be better den thursdy! XD
gonna enjoy fri n days in tpg b4 gambateh-ing 4 my finals!

1 comment:

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))