Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miss U Most= M.U.M

Miss U Most... Mum...
Hv heard abt lots of friends telling me that my mum is a good mum! 
Thanks my friends... U guys were right! 
I truly agree! I saw it... 
I like my mum~ I love her!


M writing dis cz i would like 2 express my happiness of having a great mum...


Last few days, i heard a story of my uni friend's mum~ 
M really glad that i have a beloved mum... ^^


My friend's mum has a lot of problems, like depression, health problem n she's a teacher...
They quarreled 2 weeks ago. Its sad 2 noe that my friend is not wrong in d prob but still, her mum scolded her n they keep silence 2 each othr 4 weeks... Its hard 2 believe this... M surprise with her story..
My friend do no wrong 4 sure! Some of her friends that knew dis oso agreed with her..
Every mum is different~!


1 more story i read recently is about Jay Chou's mum~
His mum supports him 2 learn music althou his dad disagree on this!
His parents were divorce n that makes jay a rebellious child! But her mum did not gv up on him!
His mum supports him all d way 2 what he have bcum nw! 
His mum=his no1 fans! His mum, d sole bread winner is great! =) Never gv up on jay~! 
Jay is good 2 his mum~ His fourth album is Ye Hui Mei ( his mum's name!)
He love his mum, i love his mum 2!
http://lovegrave.getmylove.net/view/4d2ed72d9e9cc


M happy that i m blessed with a good mum! She's good in evry way~
When i m small, she's good in scolding us! Haha~~~
Scolding means loving~ She wanted us 2 learned n that's all...
She's good in doing house chores... My hse is clean bcz of her... 
She's good in gardening 2! My hse is full of hibiscus.. =) 
Her fave! She love Malaysia~ XDD
She's good to her husband... Mum waits 4 dad evrydy at home... 
My mum waits 4 me n my siblings when v finished our school~
Meals will b prepared 4 us evrytime v get bec from school... : D 
Meals r oso prepared 4 us b4 v went 2 school.. Awwww~ How nice of u mum! 
Love u lots~~~ She wash 4 us~ All i help was 2 wash dishes 4 her... Clothes, nope! Keke~
She's good in cooking...I love her porridge~ She told me no porridge 2mrw lo~ Sad!!!
Haha... I often thank her 4 all d wonderful meals~
I like sleeping on her legs... Its comfortable 4 sure... Keke~ ><
My sis n i loved 2 hug her~ haha... she so kecik oways kena kemek nia by us 2 big sized gal! XDD
Mum visit me in my room almost evrydy! She wakes me up at home... Haha~ She's my alarm clock! 
I love 2 joke with her cz she's always easy 2 tricked! Haha~
I like 2 watch tv with her... I like 2 talk + me-repeking with her! Hehe...
Almost evrynite, v'll b in d living room, doing thngs 2gthr~ 
I will continue appreciating my mum~
Helping her in ways that i could!
Being with her when i m bec at home! Accompany her at home... 
I love 2 b home 2 b with my mum esp~ ^^
C u 2mrw MUM... I m finally able 2 b bec... Free 4 2 days~ C U! =))


P/S: Her fave colour is d colour of this backgrd!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))