Wednesday, April 13, 2011

☆ Stamp n 1st Day Cover ☆

wen i was jz a little gal...
1) i collected stamps (it was fun cutting out d piece of stamp tat lays on d corner of an envelope... enjoy soaking it in water 2 let d stamp came out from d envelope.. u guys shud noe dis! haha~ my art teacher teach me dis!)
2) collected stickers 2... haha~ tats wat budak2 did wen dey gt stickers from snacks! i.e: eating mamee n so... XD


dis post is mostly abt my FATHER... d man tat is strict but loves us anyway~
he lovesssss collecting items.. dun act noe y.. er,will ask him nxt time... 
my guess is tat: mayb bcz he dun like 2 c sampah! XD he dun like 2 waste thngs... 
so, he end up keeping evrythng! haha~
he enjoys sapu-ing o curi ( i like using tis word..haha~ dun noe y! my dad wil say x curi la.. take oni! XD ) evry collectible items.. XD
u guys mz b wondering wat he actually collectsssssss....


d following is d lists:
1. stamps (he bought evry issues.. he wont miss de la! as a stamp collector,he now gt headache d! where 2 find stamp albums! v rarely sees stamp albums in supermarket nowadays.. mostly v saw d smallest type le.. x cukup lo 4 my father! x cukup 4 his anak2 pun)
2. 1st day covers (yes.. evry issues too... cz stamps n 1st day covers r TWINS~ haha! btw, my father is a Biro Filateli member but still, he'll go 2 d post office 2 buy n do himself... ==! he 2 free qua! lol) 
3. coins (he has lots of it but din c him collecting d... cz dun have any new coins lo... sapa mau sponsor him new de... kaka~)
4. dollar notes (same case wit coins..)
5. calling card (any phone cards la)
6. angpau (collect according 2 d Chinese zodiac 12 animal sign.... whoever wana contribute angpaus, pass it 2 me la! haha~)
7. books (any books la.. got magazines, comics, bla bla bla... my hse like library lo.. haha~ mum will sell some when the book is referred 2 as outdated.. XD shhhhh.. dun let my father noe... he'll b mad! XD)
8. newspaper cuttings (mostly comic and cartoon strips.. n he collect The star's thumbnail... In short,he loves cutting newspapersssss) 
9. match box (from hotels 4 sure.. he hvnt bring me 2 any hotel with match box thou!.. so i x pernah curi 4 him... haha~ TAKE la!!! NOT CURI.. keke~)


tats all qua... d items tat he collected til now... 


written dis post abt him cz he bought stamps n 1st day cover on last monday, 110411~
Its abt Artifacts of National Heritage.... interesting topic???  haha~ idk! i jz collect~ 


left: brochure.. right: 1st day cover with d stamps n cop!
                                          d brochure helps me in my homework sometimes...
                                          some info in it is useful~ =)                                          
act x me collect lo... my father collects 5 sets evrytime there is new stampssssssss...
so much 4 wattttt? yyyy? haha~
k... let me explain~! 
1st set = for himself lo..
2nd set = for my big bro lo....
3rd set = for me!!!! yay~
4th set = for my lil sis lo...
5th set = for lil bro lo...
haha~~~ idk y my mom doesnt have her own sets.. keke..
oways kacau her asking where's urs... n she'll answr me... duno.. ask papa la! XD


                   ours...left papa de album x in dis pic!                                                   
                    1st page of my stamp album, initial by my dad~ ♥♥                                           


but 4 d 1st day cover, he collected 1 oni la... stamps, 5 sets~~~~


            1st day coversssss in his album



my father nowadays book 4 d stamps n 1st day cover czzzzzz he can oni make it 2 d post office at 4pm lo~~working as a teacher ma... morning school + school di kawasan pedalaman~ 5pm post office close d lo... So... nid 2 tempah if x jiu habis dijual lo... He oways buy lots n lots of it! haiz... duno how 2 say him... 2 gud qua..
 completed! lelong! i do de lo~ 
buy 4 othrs... colleagues n students.. but owyas wont jual habis... haiz
sometimes he gave my cousin d left overs... cz x 1 wana buy d ma... haiz~
v owyas ask him 2 buy less... but he wont listen de la... 
he is d oni 1 tat buy 30 1st day covers n ard 20 sets of stamps... ==! 


so, my father will have like ard 1 hours 2 letak d stamps onto d 1st day cover... n if i m home, i'll volunteer 2 help! since secondary school, i slowly learn abt these, starting from learning how 2 tear d stamp nicely, without tearing it! haha~ tore b4 some stamps la of course... XD 
aftr being a pro in tearing stamps, i got 2 help him pasting d stamps on d 1st day cover! 
naik pangkat lo me... 4 dis issue, me n my sis nia lekat... i lekat more la of cz! XD dad bz dat time!!! 
pasting d stamps using MY TONGUE ~  olalallala~ XD dun YUCK me!!! haha~
tasty!!!! keke... its better den using water n gam! faster n easier! try la try la....
i stil like using my tongue althou i have heard lots of time from my papa tat he gt stomachache aftr doin so...
v still continue dis act! XDD 


aftr completing d lekat-ing process, v proceed 2 cop-ing process... haha~
took d 1st day covers 2 d post office... 2 cop it! cop wit rubber stamp lo.. 
each issue gt diff rubber stamp la.. diff pic ma...  aftr cop ma let it kering lo... XD


den at nite... its my time 2 CURI thngs! XD
erm 4 ur info, d stamp n 1st day cover process starts from 4+ till nite la~ haha
its time 2 simpan setem dalam album! 
so, i'll curi d nicer stamps, d nicer headings of d stamp sheet! XD
my dad let me curi la... but later he'l jz change evrythng in his way~ lol... T.T  
cz he say its his money n v cannot curi! haha~ so, he'll sort it out in his way le... 


                      papa n mami!                                                
was thnkng bout wat shud i do wit his albums n 1st day cover wen he's not here anymore... will any of my siblings b interested in stamp n 1st day cover collection? i dun thnk so.. mayb i m d oni 1 lo~ mayb end up me joining biro filateli la.. easier! x nid 2 do pay nia... lol idk idk~ jz thnkng 4 d future~ haha! 






k la.. need concentrate on studies d... finals soon! study time! wont bec tpg till exam finish! 
add oil all frens... =)


p/s: sorry bout d ugly pics.. d pic is taken from hp camera oni~ 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))