Sunday, April 17, 2011

WHAT ARE WORDS

CHRIS MEDINA is the new idol in town!
I like his voice n i bet u guys will love him 2!
I've been google-ing abt him since i heard his song in FB!!!
Thanks to a friend who posted What are Words (Chris sang this... He's voice is good!)  =)
M glad i saw n m glad i shared!

He is an American Idol Season 10 contestant... Sadly he didn't make it to Top 24...
But like what a friend of mine told me, 'He has already won the hearts of many around d world!'
True enough!  =D

He had an inspiring story 2 tell in American Idol..
A touching one! Heartbreaking~ T__T
In Oct 2009, 2 months b4 Chris's wedding, his beloved fiance (Juliana Ramos) was involved in a freak accident!
N dis left her with a traumatic brain injury,brain damage....
Till now, he still stands by her side, helping her, caring 4 her, hopeful 4 a miracle.... *sobs*sobs*
His devotion 2 her was truly touching!

This story inspires many.... He's strong 2 even appear in American Idol! A truly great MAN
This story show what a lovely guy he is! His devotion 2wards his finace, touched all hearts in d world!
This story made people start a poll on 'Which American Idol contestant made u cry d most?'  ==!


He told news these (quoted from websites...) jz 2 share his thought... tat may inspire u :

1)  "I think I had a really good first audition, a good audition in Vegas and a good audition in my last one — I sang for my life — but there were times in the middle where I was just pretty OK. And I'm not one of those people who's delusional. I left it all on the line. ... Some people had seven solid performances; I had three or four."  


2) "If there's anything I learned from my situation with my fiancée," he said, "it's don't expect that things are going to happen. Just enjoy what is happening, and always do your best. And I did that on 'Idol,' so I'm OK with it."


3)  'If I can get her story out there, maybe there's someone that can help out. Maybe there's somebody whose brother went through the same thing that can offer us some kind of advice or a doctor that could be like, "I want to help her, I can help her." ' And, I'm glad I did it, because the day after it aired, wonderful things started happening, for both me and my family."


4) "Brain injuries just scoop the life out of you ... but that doesn't necessarily mean you just give up all hope. She's my best friend, and I'm always going to be here for her."


U r a strong guy man! 
Stay strong! May God Bless U n Juliana! 
This world need men like u!  -"What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most?"
V love u! V love u n ur fiance! 


Included this:
Chris Medina on Meeting Fiance n Y J.Lo Cried
http://www.popeater.com/2011/02/25/chris-medina-juliana-jlo-cried/

What are Words MV
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1976632051535&comments

What are Words Lyric
http://bloglyrics.net/chris-medina-what-are-words-lyrics-and-music-review.html


P/S: his song is in my mind ever since i heard it! downloaded it.... >,<



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))