Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What makes you beautiful?

for the 1st time, i get a lot of attention from my profile pic~  Maths Night 2012
People do mistaken me as the prom queen~ I wont b la...
I really don't think i m beautiful... But thanks for the many LIKEsss...


There's no ugly woman but lazy ones... I guess i m d lazy ones...
Makeup? Hmm~ duno how... Waste time lo~
Dress? Dun wan la... body no nice....
Smile? teeth like vampire...


Just changed my profile pic to an old one which i m more confident...
No smile, no makeup, no dress... Cooler pic! lol~
Cant accept the more beautiful me... lol
Better change profile pic! haha~ i miss my old profile pics~ ><


P/S: should study for korean test 2mrw instead of blogging! XD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))