Friday, May 25, 2012

No Music No Life

Last week, sis came to USM~ like like! like her accompanying me~! Thnx! 2AM was daebak rite? >,<
Last weekend, went back hometown with some She Fu members...
For some, its their 1st time here, for others, 2nd time...
There were 14 of us going to Taiping 2gthr including 4 Taiping peeps...
Did not follow them to Bukit Merah on Sat coz i wana b at home with my family for a day...
Only join them on Sunday.. Went to Maxwell Hill, Sentosa Villa, Lake Gardens n eatttttt...
Bought kaya kok... Thanks 2 Xue Ling for bringing us there... haha~ i myself duno d place n d tasty-ness of d kaya puff! My sis love kaya kok n will get here some nxt time~ =))
Back USM that night~ D happy day spend with crazy She Fu-ians ended...
I regretted for not following them to Bukit Merah but anyway, its so near taiping so, i may go othr time la...
I need some time at home when i am back in Taiping! haha~ Loving home too much~ ><

This week, 2 tests, okok only lo~ Nvmd abt that cz next week's tests r more important~!
Thanks to CCC for our CS assignment~ Cz i felt like its my 1st time doing a CS assignment on my own~! haha~ Thnx for his sample code... keke... I finish my part earlier than i expected~~
Thursday came and d 2 tests ended... Hence head back to room to finish up a drama (watched final 3 ep)~
hoho! ATTENTION PLEASE! nice japanese drama! Like d actor n actress! Good drama i must say!
It took me 2 weeks to finish an 11 ep drama! WTF! haha~ busy ma! keke
I like how the main actress changed 2 a better person, doing a great job in here career! She a good cabin attendant! Saw my friends watching Love Rain n Dream High 2 in room~ How nice if i could watch all korean drama with eng sub!!! =( i m not up 2 date~ i wish i m~ i jz dun hv d time!
Night came, dinner at Daorae with Mian, Karmun, Ke Li, Kyo n Lychee, saw DH signature in a poster! ^^ Btw, i wore NO MUSIC NO LIFE t-shirt that i bought last week for d 1st time~ No songs, no siok~ haha!
To Daorae, our room need some music la~ haha! cz d room 2 empty & quiet d~~~ haha!

lastly, enjoy d pics...
Gonna work harder this weekend & nxt week to complete n pass up FYP, to sit for 2 important tests n to enjoy my LAST classes in USM! gonna go to d last li ye, d last qing gong yan~ =(
study week is ard d corner... 2 presentations during study week! oh no~!
BTW, I m currently addicted to BTOB-Father! Nice song!!! M loving BTOB's song! ^^

Sis

My KPOP assignment~ lol

@ Lake Garden

@ Daorae

KTHNXBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))