Saturday, May 12, 2012

This week!

This week... 
back to penang on a Monday instead of sunday...
Did fyp but its hard cz i duno hw 2 do lo.... less than 1 month nid 2 pass up d leh!
Still left a lot haven't do!!!
tuesday, earn RM24 from an economy game... 5-7pm class was canceled.. dinner @ taipei! good day~!
wednesday, quiz day! on9 photoshop quiz~ sucks cz duno hw 2 do... 1st time doing on9 quiz!
even sucks wen othrs changed their answer aftr checking that their answer was wrong! 
Sucks that i din't noe we can checked n changed it~ marks: half only~ teruk! 
dah la my photoshop poster wont gv me good marks d, now dis quiz oso so teruk~
die d la my coursework mark! =((  
my poster was ok but when i print it was ugly cz d pixel burst!!! n i hantar that 2 my lect~ 
i actually did another 1 for spare la~~ but i 4gt abt that d... end up i hantar that burst pic! T.T 
din go badminton session that nite cz gt korean test d nxt day~ =(
thursdy... Korean listening test~ last minute only know need to write in hangeul!!! oh no~ left 10minutes, mz translate 2 hangeul pulak~ nervous d! but i managed 2 finish it~ but still i did some mistakes during that test~ 
T.T nite time, pi jian tao our camp... claim money(RM1++)! hehe~ den go sing k! XD
fri... no class... pi dinner,  mau on9, d line in marrybrown sucks~ den pi roti bakar on9.. better! 
but my house line i even better! lol~ den left my hp n i din even notice! luckily d worker come n kejar me~! lol! teruk rite me? dis week vry blur lo!!! =((

didn't find fyp lecturer... duno hw 2 do fyp... din apply master d... no work aftr graduate(cant c my road in front)... cs project oso blur blur... pending korean oral test n project, 322 assgnmt n test, 221 test n project, fyp... 
problems & worries & stresses.....
problems of getting a work, later only think la... y so rush wana work? (that's me, no halatuju!)
most imp finish d current course worksssss 1st~ 
this weekend mother's day... nxt weekend bec tpg... another weekend mayb our qing gong party.... den study week d~ cham! everything still pending! =(( sad nia!

This week happy when...
Every dinner, i ate with She Fu people~ Every evening i eat out! monday till friday! i haven't eat out that often lo! keke~ I love She Fu!
Ate ard ivory n Taipei 101.... 
Thanks Sharon for taking me out 4 d 1st time~ hehe! Thanks Ck for d free drink~ Thanks 4 d night out to Neway~ Thanks Zira(chat nxt time)! 

4gt abt dis week, nxt week, more hurdles... Add oil Lee Pei Ing! 
Waiting 4 my family to pick me 2nite... Happy Mother's Day 2 all mum! 
I love my MUM! mummy i hungry d! come faster! keke~~~

Btw, i duno y my fb wont let me post status n comment n like at times! n 2dy is d day! lol! 
Shit la d line here!!! 2dy read fyp n was blurr! Fed up den on9... line teruk n fb gt d above prob~ 
end up looking tru old pics in my lappie & blogging lo~ 
I miss those memories in d pictures~! Need to create more good memory~ 
Bye~!

P/S: SJ is in Japan 4 a 2day SS4@TokyoDome... SJ Fighting!!! ^^

1 comment:

  1. ure welcome. lupakan last week punya cerita. kena ada semangat baru! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))