Tuesday, January 4, 2011

~CHOCOHOLICS~

Yesterday, 
My choc day~!
Oh yeah...
Love them! =)
Ate 3 kind of chocsss~~~

1st choc,
from ShuYi Lim aka siao po.
Given 2 me on d 29th...
When i go kacau her in her room~~~ XD
Nestle Milkybar(Milk n cookies)
My 1st time eating it...
Nice 1... Like it with milk~
Although i dun like 2 drink milk...
Milky choc is always delicious 2 eat~ 
Yum Yum... 
Wanted more of it... 
Tasty o~!

2nd choc i ate,
Choki Choki~!
Ke Li kia give de...
Gave me on d 1st day i m back in usm,
26/12/2010...
when i went 2 5 her in her room...
Funny that i only rmbr it when i saw it in my bag ystrdy!
I owiz bot dis choc frm my hostel's mini mart..
 U-Shoppe~~~ 
N i'll owiz rmbr 2 gv my rm 1 of it... 
Keke... 
Enjoyed eating it~! 
Yummy~~~
V love Choki Choki~! 

Last choc 4 d day,
suddenly came de..
'Happy Belated Bdy!'
from my junior (Nurulanati)..
Thanks dear Ann!
I ask her 2 come my room 2 collect my senior's note.
I put some sweets in d bag of notes..
N in return i got a choc from her...
Its a Kit Kat~!
Immediately, d choc melted in my stomach~
Crunchy Kit Kat was gone in a few minutes!
Have a break, Have a Kit Kat~!
Sedapppppnye~

Thanks 2 Shu Yi, Ke Li n Ann 4 brighten up my day with Chocs..

2dy (6/1/11),
gt 2 ferrero rocher o~!
Thnx Zira~~
How i gt it?
Interesting o! XD
I went 2 her room n she ask me what i wan~
Den she say 'Happy Belated Birthday!'
I look ard her room n saw a box of ferrero rocher..
Keke~ 
So, i tel her i wan dis n she gave me 1...
Den b4 i went bec, she gv me another 1...
Thank u Zira~!
Miss ferrero rocher n u gave me tat!
Thnx!

Sedapnye~~~~~ Hoho~~~



C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E

  • Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.
  • Chocolate doesn't make the world go around ... but it certainly makes the ride worthwhile! 
  • Chocolate: luscious, lumpy. load of love...... 
  • Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
  • Nine out of ten people like chocolate. The tenth person always lies.
  • Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate.
  • Life is like a box of chocolates - full of nuts!
  • Chocolate makes everyone smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))