Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mum~! I'll help u next! ^^

My title~ Weird? Haha.. Read d following n u'll noe y!

On Sat! 8/1/11~!
Jia Yu,Kuanye,Ke Li n I went 2 The Penang Tzu Chi Centre...
Woke up at 7.40 n prepare my breakfast,a cup of hot choc + biscuits~
Excited abt goin 2 d centre~
Ke Li den sms me n said kuanye n her were 2 tired...
They had drum practices evry fri to sun~ Tired little felas~~~
Y v went there? cz v wanted 2 help tzu chi making cookies..
CNY cookies... Dey r making cookies 2 sell, 2 earn money obviously n den 2 help othrs,the poor~~
I m 2 free on sat n agreed on goin ovr 2 help Tzu Chi~ 
But at last,v decided 2 cancel d trip cz of the tired gals~
Hence,i went bec 2 sleep leaving my breakfast on the table jz like tat! 
Continue sleeping till 8.45am... Ke Li n Kuanye came 2 my room!!!! Knock Knock Knock (many times o)~ 
Ke Li called me b4 n sms me twice while i was asleep! XD
Pig lo me cz i din noticed the msg n phone cals... 
They were all ready 2 go. Y? Coz Jia Yu said the tzu chi fela came d! She was here to fetch us~ 
So,v terpaksa go~ Haha~~~ Act,i felt vry excited abt goin 2 help them but i'll b alone if ke li n kuanye x goin~


Prepared myself quickly n v went 2 rst guard hse were Jia Yu n d Tzu Chi Lady (Han Ning) were waiting 4 us! Sorry o!
V left n went 4 our breakfast in a vege restaurant~! Ate mee goreng n drank soya bean(RM3.20)~
Arrived! Wore apron, face mask n hair cover~! WOW! 
Terkejut when saw the othrs wearing tat~ Haha~~~ 
Cz v r x in a factory but wearing all tat makes me feel like i m a factory worker... Keke~ 
V start off by rolling d dough 2 make sphere-like shape~ Like making tang yuan lo...
Oh ya! V r making peanut cookies~! Rolled the dough 4 abt 2 hrs lo~ 
Den v went 2 visit the centre~ 









Saw my aunt~ Madam Lee Siew Har!  ^^  She came 2 buy those cookies o~
Say 'hi' 2 her n she was happy 2 c me here, helping the othrs~ 
I myself am happy 2 have the chance 2 help here~
Nxt i was ordered 2 cut papers 2 the size of the cookie boxes~ 
Later v went 2 hv our lunch! Wonderful lunch~ Filling! Tzu Chi Mama made lunch 4 us~ 
Ate spaghetti, salad, french fries, garlic bread, banana n pumpkin soup(din drink this)...
Yum Yum~! Yummy Lunch~~~~ Nice! Thanks all!
Nxt continue working~ V went 2 pack the cookies~ Cookies were ready 2 pack!!! 
Nice smell! Freshly baked cookies ma... Hehe~





We left the centre at ard 1.30pm~! Enjoyed my time with Tzu Chi people!
Helping people n in return, i hv these nice kind of happy feeling~!
Satisfied! Happy! Enjoying!
2dy, i saw that There is more happiness in giving than in receiving~ 

K! Back 2 my title... Mum i'll be back home nxt week 2 help u with ur home made cookies~ Love u o! Missing u~! Miss ur cookies 2~ Keke~~~ Miss d time i ate ur freshly baked cookies~! Will curi2 eat them nxt week! ^^ 
Hehe... Mum ask y help othrs n not me?! XD Dun worry mum! U r my mom n i'll 4 sure 2 spend time with u, helping u in all the ways that i could... C u soon o~! 

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.  ~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))