Sunday, January 23, 2011

From Penang 2 Taiping (20-22 Jan)

20th
Its Thaipusam~! Morning=meeting… Evening=class/lab… No holiday~! T.TAt last, skipped my lab n went back Tpg… Back cz MUM needs me…
3+pm went out waited long 4 rapid… In  ferry,lots of Indians surrounds me… Hey,its Thaipusam! Duh!!! Traffic jam from Penang Jetty 2 Penang Sentral! Haiz…
Arrive Penang Sentral ard 5pm, x lucky enuf 2 catch 5.30pm bus! The nxt bus is at 6.30pm… Ok la.. But when its my turn 2 purchase ticket, the 6.30pm bus ticket finished d!!! ARGGGGHHHHHHHH~~~~~~ 
Next bus=7.30pm~ Went 2 StarMart Company 2 check its bus time… 7.15pm…No diff lo… Chose 2 take d 7.30pm bus lo… Konsortium!
Finally arrived at Tpg at 9pm! ADUHHH~! It took me ard 6 hrs 2 go back 2 Tpg~! SIAO LO!!!! T.T
Smiled! My parents took me 2 my cousin hse! =) D 2 boys~! Happy again… Chat with them, listen 2 them, On9 with them… Ate my mum’s homemade bread…
Wei Ming’s Strd 5 nw.. Librarian o~! Geng…
Wei Zhen’s Strd 3 nw.. Big boy d… Always d smart 1!
Zhen told me 1 cute thng, "How nice if our parents talk till 11pm!'” Hahahahahaha~~~~


Zhen n his sampatness... XD

~MingZhen~

Zhen with Lappie n me snapping us~ =)

He missed playing with me… XD Miss them 2.. Miss d time they came 2 my hse almost evrydy! Miss playing badminton with them, watching movie, studying, etc…
Went back home at 10+pm… Ate my dinner! Slept ard 3pm… 

21th
Its 10.30am, MUM woke me up… Keke~ Its time 2 make cookies~ That’s d reason y i back home! Mum did cookies alone 4 d last 2 weeks~ Kesian her! Promised her 2 help her d… So, that’s y i m home!

Chocolate Chips + Semperit (Mum made de...Rajin lo)
Xin Tong lo,mum do so much d... T_T


JAM TART (Mum made d dough, othrs i did de… ^^)

Finished at 4pm… =)
Went 2 Tpg Town… Jalan2… Bought a clothe 4 mum! RM53… A white blouse! Sui! Jalan2~~~
10pm next cookies! Almond London! My fav~! Playing with cookies aftr finishing them~ >,<








22th
9am mum woke me up~ Continue with Jam Tart mission… Need 2 make more cz SIS love them~ 2dy, finished d mission with backache + thumbache…
5pm left Tpg 4 Butterworth! At last, bus only left ard 5.30pm~! OMG! I’ll b late 4 MKF(Malam KungFu)… T_T
Suey lo me… Back Tpg n Penang oso so suey!
Arrived Penang Jetty ard 7pm…
Walk+run 2 DSP(Dewan Sri Pinang)… Arrived on time… Luckily! Watch MKF till 11pm.. MKF was ok… X tat interesting cz x much new thngs shown… Sleepy at times… Love Lion dance d most! ^^ Back 2 hostel ard 12midnite… Slept ard 2pm… End of my day! Loads of works 2 b done next.. T_T
D following r MKF pics:








Congrats 2: Ke Li, Kuanye, Chai Wei, Lychee, May Yee, Chi Khong~ Maths School Juniors 2! Maths School rocks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))