Monday, January 17, 2011

Not Happy=Sad! Worried! Time!

Y? Haiz... SIGH! 
Hate my following weeks n weeks 2 come... Althou CNY is here~~ HAIZ! 
X mood d when i thnk of MEETINGS! thnk of studies! 
Having lots of courses 2 touch on, i m nw x happy with all d meetings coming in these 2 months!
What should i do?
I'll b bz with my 6 papers n thats it~! 
Now meetings on d nites~ Dislike...
Can i skip u?! Wish i could!  
I prefer studying! T.T 


Vry damn worried bout my studies d! 1st time feeling this! 
Certainly bcz i m pressured with d meetings... 
Thought of meetings thought of dying in my course! T.T
I prefer volunteering than meetings... Studying than meetings 2!
Its d 2nd half of d year n most of the things comes 2 an end!
But b4 ending, lots of thngs that each society needs 2 cover n this is d time i dislike..
Meetings for reviewing our past activities! So So!
Meetings for examining ourselves and othrs! Boring! 
Meetings bout re-election! Boring 2! 
Worrying bout d election~! Haiz!
X boring de is meetings 4 activities... LOL!!! 
But what can  i do~ As an AJK i need 2 go tru all of tat~
So good if i m x an AJK!  @_@


Nw,i need 2 struggle d! 
I'll gv a brief description on dis sem's courses,
MAT202= proving! nid 'big' head 2 absorb lo... T_T calculating is always interesting but x proving! haiz!
MSG389= gotten oni a B+ in my last sem's introductory course 2 dis ppr... Haiz~ Same Lect again! Really hoping x 2 get B+ again lo!!! 
MSG228= mz write de... write how u interpret... haiz! i'll try do y best! try c d question in a wider area!
MSG282= need 2 do animation~! like it evrytime in class but i thnk i'll get nervous in tests~ haiz... assgnmnts coming! a seesaw animation n oso a screwdriver animation!
CPM213= Advanced C++... Altou last time C++ get A la... But i totally cant write a simple C++ program lo.. Haiz! I need time 2 study them out again! OMG! Gv me d time, d strength, d knowledge! T_T
CPM313= oso gt C++... T.T Comp Sc pprs is full of assignmts! DEAD!
Ttrls n labs evry week... Need enogh time to handle it! T.T
Is extremly worried bout my STUDIES!
Worried bout my pointer 2! 
Dun drop again plz! Gv me more time n i'll proof 2 get good grades..
But what i m worried is that i could not catch up on d lectures cz of d meetings! 
I thnk i dun hv enuf time for all this... Time Oh Time! T.T 


2dy jz receive an email all in chinese~! 
Much on inspecting d activities, myself, othrs n so on~! 
A long winding document! 
Can i x do it~! 
Its in chinese leh! 
I need time AGAIN!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZ~
I dont thnk i'll do it~! Do my ttrl better... Revising better! Haiz!
Last minute work from them n nw evry1 suffer! I suffer!!!! 
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
Lets c how it goes 2mrw! Hate d meeting venue! Far 1! Haiz! 
Time Oh Time~! Save me plz! T_T



1 comment:

Thanks 4 d comments... Appreciate it! =))